This month’s program is a demonstration of the operation of the University’s Wood-Mizer saw mill. Details:
- The meeting will be held at the Robertshaw facilities building at the corner of Rose Street and Robertshaw Drive. That is at the lower left corner of this IUP Campus Map.
- Parking is available; BA suggests parking alongside the gravel access road that goes past the shed.
- If you want a chair, bring your own.
- There is a room available in the building, so bring your CHIPS entries and submissions for the Instant Gallery (don’t forget your name/species label).
- Elections for all officer positions will be held – bring our nominations. Be sure to attend … absent folks might be nominated and elected :-).