Dave will demonstrate the techniques that he used to make these beautiful pendants… just in time for Christmas!
This month’s program is a demonstration of the operation of the University’s Wood-Mizer saw mill. Details:
- The meeting will be held at the Robertshaw facilities building at the corner of Rose Street and Robertshaw Drive. That is at the lower left corner of this IUP Campus Map.
- Parking is available; BA suggests parking alongside the gravel access road that goes past the shed.
- If you want a chair, bring your own.
- There is a room available in the building, so bring your CHIPS entries and submissions for the Instant Gallery (don’t forget your name/species label).
- Elections for all officer positions will be held – bring our nominations. Be sure to attend … absent folks might be nominated and elected :-).
Jack will demonstrate how he applies a router and a jig to the task of ornament making. This promises to be very interesting – Jack’s presentations always are!
Join us as we learn the necessary techniques to turn an Epoxy / Wood Composite. This promises to be both interesting and informative .
An extensive handout is available here.