Indiana County Woodturners Association.
Our Meetings are held:
- The second Tuesday of the month
- Sprowls Hall on the IUP Campus – 470 South 11th Street
- In “theTurning Studio” on the Lower Level
- Meeting starts at 7:00 pm – Come early and meet the members.
- Members and Guests “Instant Gallery” of Recent Works and
Refreshments are available between 6:30 and 7:00 pm
- Guests are encouraged to attend – for additional information, contact any officer.
Editorial Comment – This site was created in 2012 and has been updated in “bits and drabs” during the subsequent years. The re-emergence of a newsletter, The Woodshed, in early 2023 presented an opportunity to pursue a significant reorganization of the site. The primary purpose of the “new” site is to focus on contemporary activities while maintaining a connection to the organization’s history (see Archive).
The Indiana County Woodturners Association is proud to be a Chapter of the American Association of Woodturners.