This Site is being remodeled – please excuse our “Digital Dust.”
Indiana County Woodturners Association.
We are a group of woodturners residing in Indiana and adjacent Counties in west central Pennsylvania. Our mission is to educate woodturners and the general public in the art and craft of woodturning.
Our Meetings are held:
- The second Tuesday of the month
- Sprowls Hall on the IUP Campus – 470 South 11th Street
- In “theTurning Studio” on the Lower Level
- Meeting starts at 7:00 pm – Come early and meet the members.
- Members and Guests “Instant Gallery” of Recent Works and
Refreshments are available between 6:30 and 7:00 pm
- Guests are encouraged to attend – for additional information, contact any officer.
Editorial Comment – This site was created in 2012 and has been updated in “bits and drabs” during the subsequent years. The re-emergence of a newsletter, The Woodshed, in early 2023 presented an opportunity to pursue a significant reorganization of the site. The primary purpose of the “new” site is to focus on contemporary activities while maintaining a connection to the organization’s history (see Archive).
The Indiana County Woodturners Association is proud to be a Chapter of the American Association of Woodturners.